We at the Beverly School of Kenya value the power of an education and our committed to passing the torch of knowledge. We encourage prospective students to embrace their personal growth and development at an early age an effort to get ahead start on their careers. We accept applications throughout the year and will assist you with the process. Join us as we continue to build the Beverly School tradition.
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Three Passport sized photos
- Duly filled and signed Admission Application Form
- Duly signed Acceptance Letter
- Copy of Immunization Card
- Up to date travel documents / Passport (for non-Kenyans)
- Academic transcripts/ report card from previous school attended ( if coming mid-stream)
- KCPE or equivalent documents – results slip /or school leaving certificate
- Certificate of good health and medical check-up from certified hospital/doctor.
Tuition and Fees
- For detailed information on the Beverly School of Kenya tuition and fees please contact the administration/accounts department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the admissions office at +254 (0)716086326 /(0)788 431221